Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fail-Free Beauty Regimen: Must Read for All Girls

K here. We've all heard of this sorcery called Witch Hazel, right? Well, it looks like this: 
And it's really awesome for a lot of reasons. It cleanses your face, gently removes eye make up, and it even gets rid of those nasty eye bags that are so big, you can basically go shopping. Haha, get it? Shopping? Bags? Haha....Ok. Anyways.

I used it on Sunday and have already seen results in my skin tone and evenness. We all have damage on our skin from the sun, or tanning, and it makes your skin tone uneven. It even got those pesky pimples that pop up now and then due to stress. 

I wash my face every morning and every night. In the morning, I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst. It has these little micro beads in them that burst and get in deep into your pores and clean out the yucky stuff you've accumulated in your sleep. Here's what it looks like:
Then, after that's all done and over with, put some Witch Hazel on a cotton ball and rub in on your face. You can use this around your eyes, and I encourage you do, because it's slowly diminished my under eye bags. Why? Because it has the same ingredient that Preparation H has, which tightens. Make sure you moisturize after.

At night, I use Dove soap. I just use the original white beauty bar, that looks like this: 
And it really works well. After all day of wearing make up, it gets in your pores and cleans it all out. It's old fashioned, but I promise you, it works. A plastic surgeon told my grandmother, who told my mom about it. I've not complained once. After that, use the Witch Hazel and moisturize. 

I promise you will see results, because I know I have. Also, to wash the eye make up off your eyes, I recommend you use some type of baby soap. It's tear free, mild, and gentle on the tissue of your eyes. That tissue is super thin, so it's important that you take caution not to rub too hard or anything on it.

Hope you like it!

Love,
K from the Bombshells



No comments:

Post a Comment