Monday, February 18, 2013

My Pants Should Have Been on Fire.

Hi. P here. So, I faked sick Friday and sent my professor an email saying that I had the flu. I went grocery shopping for K & I's bash party (aka, sleepover....yes we're twenty something and still have sleepovers) and guess what! I ran into my professor!

My heart fell out of my ass. This was my face:
And, yes, he saw me. This was HIS face: 

So, he proceeded to ask me how I was feeling and blah, blah, blah. I was so embarrassed, and I was dressed really cute, too! I had on skinny jeans, a cute top and a chunky scarf. So, he had to know I was, in fact, feeling much better and probably could have made it to class. 

Moral of the story here, don't go grocery shopping in a chunky scarf that's $29.99 because you get too hot in the damn store!

Or...just don't lie to your professor.

Your choice!

XoXo,
P* from the Bombshells

No comments:

Post a Comment