Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Whiter Teeth in 1 Week: The Secret? It's in Your First Aid Kit!

Hey, girlies! It's K! I just wanted to make a quick entry before class. 

We all know that one of the many secrets in beauty is white teeth. That is, after all, what people tend to notice first. Unless you have big boobs, then it's a different story. Anyways....

The truth of the matter is that you can spend tons of money of teeth whitener when the real magic is hidden right in your first aid kit! Yep, that's right! It's HYDROGEN PEROXIDE!! Who knew, right?

Here's what you need to do; 
Brush your teeth thoroughly
Put some hydrogen peroxide on your toothbrush
Brush with it
Rinse
DONE!!

I've been doing this for about a week now, starting on Monday, and by Friday I noticed my teeth her much whiter. I do it every other day and I do it right before bed. I promise you that you will see results. If you don't feel comfortable with brushing with it, swish with it and you will see the same results. 

You're welcome!

Love,
K from the Bombshells 

No comments:

Post a Comment